BİNARY OPTİONS

  • Para Kazan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010

      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788
      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788

      Welcome to anyoption™

      We are the world’s leading binary options
      trading platform. We enable you to make high
      profits by trading options on over 60 popular
      markets. We pay the highest return and
      guarantee your account's safety.
      It's quick and easy to start earning.

      SHOW OFF
      -------------

      Rafael N:

      Adquirí una opción €850 CALL en NZD/USD a las 24.06.10 23:34 y obtuve €1,428 27 minutos más tarde

      Rafael N:
      Gané €2,565 en 28 minutos con una opción €1,500 AUD/USD CALL adquirida a las 24.06.10 23:33

      Rafael N:
      Adquirí una opción €1,750 CALL en GBP/USD a las 24.06.10 23:33 y obtuve €2,975 28 minutos más tarde

      ALI Y:
      saat 24.06.10 16:28 de TL30 değerinde bir Turkcell CALL opsiyonu aldım – 1 saat sonra TL51 kazandım

      Murat N:
      At 24.06.10 18:27 I bought a Nasdaq 100 Fut PUT option for $2,999 – 5 hours later I earned $5,098

      Zachary T:
      At 24.06.10 18:59 I bought a S&P Future PUT option for $2,650 – 31 minutes later I earned $4,425

      Juan Manuel S:
      Adquirí una opción $2,680 CALL en Nasdaq 100 Fut a las 24.06.10 18:39 y obtuve $4,556 51 minutos más tarde

      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788
      An ideal tool for customers who are interested in locking in their binary option's profit before an asset’s expiry time. In exchange for a premium, a customer who is offered Take Profit can get the promised return on his option, before the original expiry time of his purchased binary option, irrelevant of the asset’s actually expiry time. Take Profit will be offered on certain options corresponding to the parameters defined on the trading system of anyoption™ and will be displayed on the trading page 15 minutes before the expiry time for 5 minutes, as shown in the image below:

      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788

      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788

      A perfect way for customers to postpone the expiry time of their binary option, to the nearest available expiry time. In exchange for a premium, a customer who is offered Roll Forward, can postpone the expiry time of his option to the nearest available expiry time from the original expiry time. Roll Forward will be offered on certain binary options corresponding to the parameters defined on the trading system of anyoption™ and will be displayed on the trading page 15 minutes before the expiry time for 5 minutes, as shown in the image below:

      http://ads.anyoption.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2631&bid=1788

    • John Beckett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
        I have no idea how this spam got here, but the sender is now
        banned and the message archived at Google removed.

        John