bash support plugin

  • Schindler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
      I am trying to install the bash support plugin for vim but I just
      can't find any guide about plugin installation or how it differs from
      normal installation in .vim folder. In my case this has not worked.
      Also when I type ":scriptnames" I see every plugin is installed in a
      different folder under MacVim.app. Can some one give some guidance
      regarding this?

    • Robert H
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2010
        http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2009/02/make-vim-as-your-bash-ide-using-bash-support-plugin/