Re: Returning to terminal on exit

    Message 1 of 6 , May 18 12:11 PM
      On 18 May 2010 05:20, LuKreme wrote:
      > On 15-May-2010, at 09:33, Israel Chauca F. wrote:
      >>
      >> Maybe is the "After last window closes" option in General set on the old install but not on the new one?
      >
      > The only option for that in 7.2-stable is a check box "Quit MacVim"
      >
      > I was hoping that one of the previous snapshots 1) still worked on a PPC machine and 2) had the option to hide MacVim when the last window closes, but I can't find any information on previous releases.
      >
      > I suppose I can just start downloading every single one from 51 back and check…

      I just had a look and snapshot 49 is the latest that doesn't require
      intel: just go to the download page [1] and Search for "All downloads"
      and you'll see (don't enter any text in the "for" box, just click the
      Search button).

      If you wanted the latest features you can quite easily build your own
      snapshot 52 for PPC, see [2].

      Björn

      [1] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/downloads/list
      [2] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building