Re: Returning to terminal on exit

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2010
      On 15-May-2010, at 09:33, Israel Chauca F. wrote:

      > Maybe is the "After last window closes" option in General set on the old install but not on the new one?

      The only option for that in 7.2-stable is a check box "Quit MacVim"

      I was hoping that one of the previous snapshots 1) still worked on a PPC machine and 2) had the option to hide MacVim when the last window closes, but I can't find any information on previous releases.

      I suppose I can just start downloading every single one from 51 back and check…

      --
      And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be
      living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them merely

      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2010
        On 18 May 2010 05:20, LuKreme wrote:
        > On 15-May-2010, at 09:33, Israel Chauca F. wrote:
        >>
        >> Maybe is the "After last window closes" option in General set on the old install but not on the new one?
        >
        > The only option for that in 7.2-stable is a check box "Quit MacVim"
        >
        > I was hoping that one of the previous snapshots 1) still worked on a PPC machine and 2) had the option to hide MacVim when the last window closes, but I can't find any information on previous releases.
        >
        > I suppose I can just start downloading every single one from 51 back and check…

        I just had a look and snapshot 49 is the latest that doesn't require
        intel: just go to the download page [1] and Search for "All downloads"
        and you'll see (don't enter any text in the "for" box, just click the
        Search button).

        If you wanted the latest features you can quite easily build your own
        snapshot 52 for PPC, see [2].

        Björn

        [1] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/downloads/list
        [2] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building