Re: mvim on file with path

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2010
      On 5 May 2010 16:56, Gary Norton <gary.norton@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to revive an old post, but I am seeing this error with build
      > 7.2.shapshot52_1 which was built via MacPorts. From looking at the repo,
      > this seems like the most recent.
      >
      > I experienced the error when launching git commit if it's of any value.
      >
      > Do I have the wrong build, or is there something else I need to do?

      Please try out the official snapshot build [1] and see if that works
      first. If that also has this problem then go through the steps listed
      at [2]. If you're still having problems, let me know and I'll look
      into it.

      Björn

      [1] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot
      [2] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs