Re: Mouse in terminal.app

  • dacresni
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2010
      I'm sure I've used a mouse on vim on my mac. for certain, mouse is
      useless until you allow it with :set mouse=a
      or something.

    • Kyle Lippincott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2010
        Wow.  I just tried this.  It just sends a string of cursor movement commands instead of actual mouse positioning.  *amazed*   And yet, it's almost good enough to work as long as vim doesn't wrap any lines (or your cursor keys are bound to the screen movement (i.e. gj or g<down>) instead of the buffer's line movement (normal j or <down>))

        On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Jeremy <jeremylarkin@...> wrote:
        You only get very basic mouse support as far as I know. Option+click
        will position the cursor, but it doesn't report multiple clicks or
        drags.