Re: Clipboard Syncronization

  • Wayne E. Seguin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
      I do operate inside of 'tmux' which is just like Screen.

      I opened MacVim from outside the tmux session and sure enough,
      the copy/paste commands now work perfectly.

      This is good enough for me. I can easily write some quick bash
      scripting to work around this.

      If someone reads this and is capable of hacking a patch for tmux I
      would greatly appreciate it :)

      Thanks you *very* much björn!

      ~Wayne