Re: Problem setting bold fonts via .gvimrc

  • Frank R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hi again,
      As Kyle pointed out, after setting the font via MacVim menu "set
      guifont?" command returned "Menlo bold:h15" (same for Consolas font).
      It seems that, for these two fonts at least, correct way to set bold
      fonts is by using "<font_name> bold:h<size>" instead of using the
      ":b" at the end.

      Thanks a lot for your help Kyle.

      Regards,
      Frank

      P.S. BTW, when updating .gvimrc file remember to scape that blank
      space, that is "set guifont=Menlo\ bold:h15"