Re: Built from git and can't type an octothorpe

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 24, 2010
      On 22 March 2010 09:38, Craig wrote:

      > thanks for helping with this.
      > :se macmeta?
      > does indeed return nomacmeta
      > The superscript 3 appears with both renderers (quit in between
      > changing preferences)
      >
      > I ran what you said and you can clearly see in the log below that I
      > ran MacVim and typed i3
      > In fact now that I look in the logs I can see comment about
      > MACMETA :-)

      How strange...I've not got any time at the moment to look at this, but
      thanks for the logs...I'll take a look when I get some time.

      This may sound silly, but have you tried cleaning the project and
      rebuilding? It often helps with weird things like this (snapshot 52
      uses exactly the same code as the latest commit in the git repo).

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25, 2010
        On Mar 24, 9:23 pm, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
        > On 22 March 2010 09:38, Craig wrote:
        >

        > > thanks for helping with this.
        > > :se macmeta?
        > > does indeed return nomacmeta
        > > The superscript 3 appears with both renderers (quit in between
        > > changing preferences)
        >
        > > I ran what you said and you can clearly see in the log below that I
        > > ran MacVim and typed i3
        > > In fact now that I look in the logs I can see comment about
        > > MACMETA :-)
        >
        > How strange...I've not got any time at the moment to look at this, but
        > thanks for the logs...I'll take a look when I get some time.
        >
        > This may sound silly, but have you tried cleaning the project and
        > rebuilding?  It often helps with weird things like this (snapshot 52
        > uses exactly the same code as the latest commit in the git repo).
        >
        > Björn

        Hi Björn,

        It doesn't sound silly at all, especially because IT WORKED! :D

        Thanks for that, you can bet the next time I build form git I'll clean
        first. ;-)

        Cheers
        -C