Re: Save As

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 1:02 AM
      On 9 March 2010 17:52, Richard Johnson wrote:
      > When i click on File > Save As...  i am put into INSERT mode.
      > No file dialog box pops up.
      >
      > Also the MacVim screen starts up the same size all the time even if i
      > change it before closing.

      Try downloading the latest snapshot of MacVim -- it will autosave the
      size of the window (or use Chip's tip to explicitly set the size).

      I don't know why Save As would put you into insert mode...see if the
      problem goes away when you try the latest snapshot. If not, go
      through these steps:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs