Re: MacVim + gdb

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      On 9 March 2010 09:39, Keyan wrote:

      > is there a way to use MacVim with gdb as in e.g. clewn?

      Yes, I tried a while back and summarized my experiences in this thread:

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/1a7b591e69635357

      Note that balloon_eval is not supported so you won't get any popup
      windows. Also, those instructions may very well be completely
      outdated by now. Feel free to ask if you need any help to get going.