Re: Calling macvim from .slrnrc

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      On 8-Mar-2010, at 17:28, LuKreme wrote:

      > I looked through the man page, but I must have missed it.

      OK, as so often happens, I found the -f flag mere seconds after finally hitting send on
      that last message.

      For the archives:

      set editor_command "vim -f '+set tw=72' +%d '%s'"

      Seems to work.

      Now, how do I get the nifty coloring that I get in the GUI to work in the regular vim as well?

      --
      Love seeketh not itself to please Nor for itself hath any care But
      for another gives its ease And builds a heaven in Hell's