Can't type text (Was: MacVim.app snapshot 52)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 2:35 AM
      2010/3/5 Cássio Marques:
      > I've renamed my .vim folder and .vimrc file (I don't have a .gvimrc file)
      > and after that I still can't type anything in MacVim. When using the old,
      > stable release, I can.
      > This is very frustrating, since I built snapshot 51 (which I think is aroud
      > for a while now) and I can't use it either, even without any configuration
      > file. Any clue of what may be happening or something else I can't try?

      Ok, I'd like you to enable debug logging and send me the output. To
      do this, quit MacVim (Cmd+q), then open a Terminal window and enter
      these three lines:

      defaults write org.vim.MacVim MMLogLevel 7
      defaults write org.vim.MacVim MMLogToStdErr 1
      mvim

      A new window should open; enter some text and quit again. Then
      copy&paste all the debug output on Terminal and send it back to me.
      (I'm assuming you've installed the "mvim" script, if not replace the
      third line with

      /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim -g

      ...or change the path to wherever you've installed MacVim.app.) Once
      you've done this disable the debug logs again by entering the
      following two lines in Terminal (and restart MacVim afterwards):

      defaults delete org.vim.MacVim MMLogLevel
      defaults delete org.vim.MacVim MMLogToStdErr

      Thanks,
      Björn

      P.S. Please bottom post on this list. Quote a small (relevant) part of
      the message you are replying to, and put your text underneath. See

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/web/vim-information