Re: Cycle Tabs with Numbers

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      On 2 March 2010 23:15, Corey Hart wrote:
      > Is there a way to cycle through tabs using cmd-[0-9] instead of using
      > cmd-shift-{ or cmd-shift-}?

      I was certain this question had popped up before but had some trouble
      finding the old thread -- it turns out that searching with google
      using "site:groups.google.com" finds nothing, but searching using the
      search field on the vim_mac web page works. Anyway, here is the
      thread:

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/aea7625e0ab56a1a/a76ded1e58965d61

    • Corey Hart
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks, I had the same trouble with google. Didn't think to narrow it
        down within this group.