Cycle Tabs with Numbers

  • Corey Hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Is there a way to cycle through tabs using cmd-[0-9] instead of using
      cmd-shift-{ or cmd-shift-}?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
        On 2 March 2010 23:15, Corey Hart wrote:
        > Is there a way to cycle through tabs using cmd-[0-9] instead of using
        > cmd-shift-{ or cmd-shift-}?

        I was certain this question had popped up before but had some trouble
        finding the old thread -- it turns out that searching with google
        using "site:groups.google.com" finds nothing, but searching using the
        search field on the vim_mac web page works. Anyway, here is the
        thread:

        http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/aea7625e0ab56a1a/a76ded1e58965d61

      • Corey Hart
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
          Thanks, I had the same trouble with google. Didn't think to narrow it
          down within this group.