Re: projects.vim and vim 7.2-356

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18 11:53 AM
      On 18 February 2010 20:37, Keyan wrote:
      > so, i think i have nailed it down:
      >
      > it does not happen with the sable version 1.2 of MacVim, and it does not happen with the snapshot 51 of MacVim (vim 7.2 with patches 1-303), but it does happen with the latest MacVim git-sources (vim 7.2, patches 1-356).
      >
      > for the moment i will use the snapshot.

      I would appreciate it if you could do a git-bisect [1] starting with
      snapshot-51 as a "good" commit so that we can figure out which commit
      introduced the problem. This way we may be able to figure out what
      the problem is (and in case it _is_ a problem with the MacVim source
      code I'd like to fix the problem).

      Björn

      [1] http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-bisect.html