Re: Not so responsive for large files

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
      On 1 February 2010 04:59, Yi Wen <hayafirst@...> wrote:
      > I had to go all the way back toAug 2008's release to get back the
      > speed. really strange. Do you think this has anything to do with
      > leopard upgrade to SL and all that? Thanks

      You still only have issues when compiling yourself, right?

    • Yi Wen
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
        Just to be sure, I reinstalled the snapshot on Nov 21st. No. it's very
        very slow. :(
        For what it worths, the system info shows: 64-bit Kernel and
        Extensions: No

        Thanks

        Yi

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
          On 1 February 2010 20:01, Yi Wen wrote:
          > Just to be sure, I reinstalled the snapshot on Nov 21st. No. it's very
          > very slow. :(
          > For what it worths, the system info shows: 64-bit Kernel and
          > Extensions:     No

          Unfortunately I have no idea what's going on. Have you followed the steps here:

          http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs

          Has anybody else run MacVim with a 64-bit kernel (not that I think
          that is the problem)? (I can't boot mine in 64 bit mode.)

        • Yi Wen
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010
            I tried all steps but the first step. I will try that later.

            Mine, I think is actually not in 64 bits kennel, since 64-bit Kernel
            and Extensions show No

            Thanks

            Yi