Re: Not so responsive for large files

  • Yi Wen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2010
      I had to go all the way back toAug 2008's release to get back the
      speed. really strange. Do you think this has anything to do with
      leopard upgrade to SL and all that? Thanks

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
        On 1 February 2010 04:59, Yi Wen <hayafirst@...> wrote:
        > I had to go all the way back toAug 2008's release to get back the
        > speed. really strange. Do you think this has anything to do with
        > leopard upgrade to SL and all that? Thanks

        You still only have issues when compiling yourself, right?

      • Yi Wen
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
          Just to be sure, I reinstalled the snapshot on Nov 21st. No. it's very
          very slow. :(
          For what it worths, the system info shows: 64-bit Kernel and
          Extensions: No

          Thanks

          Yi

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
            On 1 February 2010 20:01, Yi Wen wrote:
            > Just to be sure, I reinstalled the snapshot on Nov 21st. No. it's very
            > very slow. :(
            > For what it worths, the system info shows: 64-bit Kernel and
            > Extensions:     No

            Unfortunately I have no idea what's going on. Have you followed the steps here:

            http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs

            Has anybody else run MacVim with a 64-bit kernel (not that I think
            that is the problem)? (I can't boot mine in 64 bit mode.)

          • Yi Wen
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010
              I tried all steps but the first step. I will try that later.

              Mine, I think is actually not in 64 bits kennel, since 64-bit Kernel
              and Extensions show No

              Thanks

              Yi