Re: :Cabe on .gvimrc

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
      2010/1/18 kennydee:
      > it's exactly the behavior i expected, but it doesn't work with me :/
      >
      > My MacVim version is VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug
      > 21 2008 12:51:59)
      > MacOS X (unix) version
      > Compiled by Bjorn Winckler <bjorn.winckler@...>
      >
      > And i'm on a macbook pro, with mac osx 10.6.2
      >
      > Thanks you for your answer anyway ;)

      It should work -- most likely the problem is at your end. Try going
      through these steps

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs

      and see if you can figure out what the problem is.

      Björn
    • kennydee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
        Thanks you.
        I finally make it word, by deleting :set paste from my .gvimrc

        Without :set paste, it works
        with it doesn't.

        Thank you all for your answer

        On 18 jan, 22:35, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
        > 2010/1/18 kennydee:
        >
        > > it's exactly the behavior i expected, but it doesn't work with me :/
        >
        > > My MacVim version is VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug
        > > 21 2008 12:51:59)
        > > MacOS X (unix) version
        > > Compiled by Bjorn Winckler <bjorn.winck...@...>
        >
        > > And i'm on a macbook pro, with mac osx 10.6.2
        >
        > > Thanks you for your answer anyway ;)
        >
        > It should work -- most likely the problem is at your end.  Try going
        > through these steps
        >
        > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs
        >
        > and see if you can figure out what the problem is.
        >
        > Björn
      • dacresni
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
          what version of vim are you using, what vi related packages do you
          have installed in your linux version. or to which linux distro do you
          refere.