Re: :Cabe on .gvimrc

  • kennydee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
      it's exactly the behavior i expected, but it doesn't work with me :/

      My MacVim version is VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug
      21 2008 12:51:59)
      MacOS X (unix) version
      Compiled by Bjorn Winckler <bjorn.winckler@...>

      And i'm on a macbook pro, with mac osx 10.6.2

      Thanks you for your answer anyway ;)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
        2010/1/18 kennydee:
        > it's exactly the behavior i expected, but it doesn't work with me :/
        >
        > My MacVim version is VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug
        > 21 2008 12:51:59)
        > MacOS X (unix) version
        > Compiled by Bjorn Winckler <bjorn.winckler@...>
        >
        > And i'm on a macbook pro, with mac osx 10.6.2
        >
        > Thanks you for your answer anyway ;)

        It should work -- most likely the problem is at your end. Try going
        through these steps

        http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs

        and see if you can figure out what the problem is.

        Björn
      • kennydee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
          Thanks you.
          I finally make it word, by deleting :set paste from my .gvimrc

          Without :set paste, it works
          with it doesn't.

          Thank you all for your answer

          On 18 jan, 22:35, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
          > 2010/1/18 kennydee:
          >
          > > it's exactly the behavior i expected, but it doesn't work with me :/
          >
          > > My MacVim version is VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug
          > > 21 2008 12:51:59)
          > > MacOS X (unix) version
          > > Compiled by Bjorn Winckler <bjorn.winck...@...>
          >
          > > And i'm on a macbook pro, with mac osx 10.6.2
          >
          > > Thanks you for your answer anyway ;)
          >
          > It should work -- most likely the problem is at your end.  Try going
          > through these steps
          >
          > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/ReportingBugs
          >
          > and see if you can figure out what the problem is.
          >
          > Björn
        • dacresni
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18, 2010
            what version of vim are you using, what vi related packages do you
            have installed in your linux version. or to which linux distro do you
            refere.