Re: Input gets slow, almost hangs, while editing ruby files if "foldmethod" is set to "syntax"

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010

      On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
      > (Does the vim-cocoa version you tried with include patch 274?)

      The vim-cocoa binary I released does not include patch 274.

      - Jiang

    • Christian Kruse
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2010
        Hi there,

        Am 26.12.2009 um 21:17 schrieb Skammer:

        > Is there any way to fix this?

        It seems as if the bug is already fixed. I clone'd the latest git version and built it on my Mac with following configure flags:

        ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-rubyinterp --with-macarchs=x86_64 --with-macsdk=10.6

        and it works like a charm.

        LG,
        CK