Re: MacVim.app snapshot 51 released

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2009
      2009/12/1 Kamen Nedev:

      > It built just fine on my iBook PPC G4 10.4.11, huge --with-
      > macarchs=ppc, python, ruby, and perl interpreters.
      >
      > Is there anyway I can contribute the build to the GoogleCode site?

      Hi Kamen,

      I don't mind if you put the binary up for download somewhere.
      However, in the last month about 1% of all visits to the MacVim
      project page came from PPC/10.4 so I don't see much need in having the
      snapshot available for this platform on the project page itself (there
      is always the stable build). Thanks for the offer though! (If you do
      make it available, please let us know where so that we can refer
      people to that site in case anybody asks.)