Re: New Instance on MacVim from View Source (Firefox)

  • garfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
      I'll see how I can do it from the Vimperator addon in Firefox, as
      that's what I'm using.

      It's also where I got the idea for :tabattach / :tabdetach. They have
      great functionality within that, but it is built in the browser. It'd
      be nice to be able to move tabs from one window to another - is there
      some limitation preventing this?
    • Matt Tolton
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
        On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM, garfield <boarder4021@...> wrote:

        > I'll see how I can do it from the Vimperator addon in Firefox, as
        > that's what I'm using.
        >
        > It's also where I got the idea for :tabattach / :tabdetach. They have
        > great functionality within that, but it is built in the browser. It'd
        > be nice to be able to move tabs from one window to another - is there
        > some limitation preventing this?

        Yes, vim doesn't support it. :) I sent a patch to the list awhile
        back that did this, but there were some issues that I never ironed
        out.