Re: enabling full syntax colorization

  • Kyle Lippincott
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 20, 2009
      term=bold termfg=126(or whatever) should work (it does for me on linux with rxvt as a terminal, at least).  Note that iTerm behaves slightly differently here from rxvt.  On rxvt, \033[38;5;56;1m gives a bold dark-ish purple, whereas on iTerm it gives a blinking peach.  \033[1m\033[38;5;56m gives a bold dark-ish purple on both, and it seems to be that vim does this properly, but something is odd with my iTerm at the moment anyway as most things are bold when they should not be, both in vim and on the commandline.  I haven't looked in to this at all, but term=bold is what you want (and then termfg=<color name/color number>, termbg=<color name/color number>).

      See :help highlight-term for the full list of possibilities.  Getting terminals to support term=undercurl would be awesome, but I don't know of any that do currently.

      On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:56 PM, jml <mirths.wirth@...> wrote:

      How about enabling bold fonts for vim drawing?
      Typing the hex colors from that perl script works great, but I don't
      know how to combine syntax for bold colors.

      Anybody know?
      jml