Note: feat/core-text

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Hi,

      To those of you who are using the "feat/core-text" branch: I just
      pushed a patch that re-enables the Cocoa renderer (in this branch) so
      in order for the Core Text renderer to actually be used you'll need to
      go into the Advanced preferences and choose "Use ATSUI". Yes, it is a
      bit confusing...I'll update the Preferences soon.

      The idea is to include the Core Text renderer in the next snapshot --
      it still has many display bugs _but_ the (lack of) performance of the
      default renderer is starting to bug me. I will keep the Cocoa
      renderer as default and add the CT renderer as an option in the
      Advanced prefs.