Re: Snow Leopard drops MacOSX10.4u.sdk SDK -- MacVim won't build on 10.6

    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 15, 2009
      2009/10/15 Ernst <ernstjaarsma@...>:

      > In September you sugested to build MacVim from source on Snow Leopard;
      > but I waited until it would install via the MacPorts package manager.
      > Because that still doesn't work I'm considering building from source
      > after all. Do you know when MacVim will work in MacPorts?

      Hi Ernst,

      The easiest would be to download the latest snapshot:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

      unless you need to configure special features (although the snapshot
      contains the most common ones) in which case it is quite easy to build
      your own. Just follow the build instructions:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building

      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 15, 2009