Re: mouse wheel in tabs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
      2009/10/7 algebris:

      > Is there a possibility to bind mouse wheel to switch next tab in
      > macvim?

      Hi Vyacheslav,

      No, the mouse wheel cannot be rebound. Implementing this would be a
      bit tricky because I of the mouse wheel acceleration support so it's
      not something I'm likely to do either, unfortunately.

    • dacresni
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
        its too bad there's no mac equivilant of xev right? perhaps there is a
        way to see what events the window is recieving.