feat/core-text doesn't work under SL

  • Nikola Knežević
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

      when I try to build a merge of master and feat/core-text under SL,
      created executable doesn't work. By "doesn't work" I mean that window
      opens, without any text. If I try to type, nothing is shown in window,
      and couple of seconds later, application crashes.

      Cheers,
      Nikola

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        2009/10/1 Nikola Knežević:

        > when I try to build a merge of master and feat/core-text under SL,
        > created executable doesn't work. By "doesn't work" I mean that window
        > opens, without any text. If I try to type, nothing is shown in window,
        > and couple of seconds later, application crashes.

        I pushed a patch for this only 2 hours ago. It should work now.

      • Nikola Knežević
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
          On 01.10.2009, at 22:32 , björn wrote:

          > I pushed a patch for this only 2 hours ago. It should work now.

          Yup, works great!

          Thanks, björn!

          Cheers,
          Nikola