Re: ATSUI Renderer on Snow Leopard

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Andrew,

      On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Andrew Long<andrew.long@...> wrote:
      > I have just found a problem with MACVIM on SNow Leopard concerning the
      > display of text in a file. When I scroll up or down in a file that is
      > longer than one page, parts of the page are 'frozen' whilst the top or
      > bottom couple of lines, depending on the direction of scroll, move.
      >
      > This behaviour was observed in both snapshots 47 & 49, with the ATSUI
      > renderer enabled, but with it disabled

      ATSUI renderer is not compatible with Snow Leopard right now, the
      snapshot build is not targeted for Snow Leopard either, please follow
      Björn's instructions to download the snapshot for Snow Leopard here:

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/42c550a7af569213

      - Jiang

    • Andrew Long