Re: Drop to window

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2003
      Thank you very much.
      I'm very glad to get report for CW which I can't test.
      Based on your report, I have fixed and created a new patch.
      Please try attached one, instead of previous.
      ----
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>

      > The patch applies with an offset on 6.2.068 but CW complains about:
      (snip)
      > using MacOS 8.6, CW Pro 2
    • Axel Kielhorn
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2003
        At 16:58 Uhr +0900 2003-08-16, MURAOKA Taro wrote:
        >Thank you very much.
        >I'm very glad to get report for CW which I can't test.
        >Based on your report, I have fixed and created a new patch.
        >Please try attached one, instead of previous.

        This time you did the diff in src, I had to add "src/" do the filenames first.
        The patch applied with an offset of 2 to 6.2.071 and compiled fine,
        but I got some linking errors.

        I had to add "dragLib" to fix them.

        After that it links fine and seems to work as usual. But when I drop
        a file into the Vim window, I get a complete crash.

        Since this means a reboot on OS 8.6 I'll leave debugging to someone
        with a better environment.

        Axel