Package installer?

  • mb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm the author of VimClojure, a clojure filetype plugin and SLIME-like
      thingy. I'd like to provide an installer for Mac OS X. There are also
      non-vim things (a few shell scripts), which have to be installed. The
      whole thing should be comparable to Clojure Box (Emacs+Clojure on
      Windows) or LispBox (Emacs + Lisp on Windows). Fire and be happy-
      installer.

      So I'd like to use a .pkg installer, but I wonder how I install the
      Vim part of the system.

      Is there some system directory, which MacVim reads for plugins? Or can
      I bundle MacVim.app and simply fiddle there with additional files? As
      much as I like zero-conf installs, but somehow it gets into the way
      here...

      Sincerely
      Meikel