Re: configure error about --with-tlib

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2009
      2009/8/7 Tianzhou:

      > Thanks Björn!
      >   I have another question:
      >   I install a plugin called taglist. Basically, it lists all the tags
      > in all buffers. When I click one of those tags, the current buffer
      > will be switched to the buffer containing that tag. I want to ask is
      > there a way that I can open the buffer in a new tab, just like if I Cmd
      > +left-mouse down on a link in safari, it will open the a new tab.
      >   I am not sure if this is the responsibility of mac_vim or the
      > plugin itself.

      At the moment you cannot bind to Cmd+LeftMouse, so the answer is no.
      However, it is possible to bind LeftMouse with Ctrl/Shift/Alt
      modifiers but how to do this with the taglist plugin I do not know. I
      suggest you ask on the vim_use Google group. (If you want to bind to
      Ctrl+LeftMouse you'll have to disable MMTranslateCtrlClick, see ":h
      macvim" for more info.)

    • Tianzhou
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2009
        Thanks! I will check the related manual.

        Ryan