vim 6.2.056 +python for OS X (Carbon)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 6:06 PM
      I have compiled vim 6.2.056 for OS X (Carbon, Aqua interface).
      I have not yet tested the binary much. That's your job! Please help
      test this, especially since Bram just asked us to test these
      Mac-specific changes.

      There are no new features except for the latest official patches.
      These include most of the custom patches that I have been using, so
      the build process is simpler for those who compile on their own. (The
      only unofficial patch left at the moment is HitReturn.diff .)

      As always, you can find my binary at
      http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/
      If I messed anyhting up, let me know! (I was interrupted after changing
      the link text and before updating the binary, so if you happen to have
      downloaded at the wrong time, you may be annoyed to have 6.2.014 instead
      of 6.2.056 ...)

      --Benji Fisher