MacVim with Python 2.5 builds

  • Alex Maslov
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi there!

      I have decided to share the builds of MacVim with Python 2.5 that I
      do for myself. If anybody is interested in these - please grab them
      here: http://amaslov.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/macvim-with-python-2-5/.
      Hope that this is useful for someone and not a spam - I just wanted to
      help :).

      Regards,
      Alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        2009/8/4 Alex Maslov:

        >  I have decided to share the builds of MacVim with Python 2.5 that I
        > do for myself. If anybody is interested in these - please grab them
        > here: http://amaslov.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/macvim-with-python-2-5/.
        > Hope that this is useful for someone and not a spam - I just wanted to
        > help :).

        Alex,

        I have no objections against this...I'm sure it will be appreciated.
        As long as people don't mix up your build with mine, but I don't think
        there's too much of a risk of that happening.

        A guy on vim_dev started writing a patch to dynamically load Python
        but it was never completed. This would allow me to build the snapshot
        so that it automatically used the latest Python version (well, 2.x at
        least). It would be great if somebody wanted to fix this up and send
        me a patch... ;-)