Re: malloc error with silent remove

  • The Shrubber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2003
      Sorry for the clutter, just sending a clearer version of my earlier
      response.

      > > 1) start vim (GUI)
      > > 2) :silent g/^\\s*$/d

      This error occurs for Benji Fisher's Carbon vim 6.2.11 and 6.2.14 which
      i found http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX. To reproduce the error, you must
      launch gvim from the command line (gvim or
      vim/Vim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim -v -g); the error will appear on the
      terminal.

      Can you reproduce it now?

      Thanks,

      --eric