[ANN] vim-cocoa 0.3 released

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009

      I'm pleased to announce vim-cocoa 0.3 is released. The main update
      is it now have full Mac OS X 10.6 support.

      What's New?

      * Update vim to 7.2.245
      * Rewrote part of the rendering process to increase performance,
      especially on Mac OS X 10.6
      * Add clipboard support for console mode (running without -g)
      * Use cmake to support out-of-directory build, see [1] for
      detail
      * Build with +ruby and +cscope by default

      Download (Universal Binary):
      http://vim-cocoa.googlecode.com/files/vim-cocoa-0.3.zip

      Source:
      http://github.com/jjgod/vim-cocoa/tree/master

      If you found any issue, please file it at:
      http://code.google.com/p/vim-cocoa/issues/entry

      - Jiang

      [1]: http://code.google.com/p/vim-cocoa/wiki/BuildInstructions

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        2009/8/3 Jjgod Jiang:

        > I'm pleased to announce vim-cocoa 0.3 is released. The main update
        > is it now have full Mac OS X 10.6 support.
        >
        > What's New?
        >
        > * Rewrote part of the rendering process to increase performance,
        >  especially on Mac OS X 10.6

        Any chance you could help out with 10.6 support for MacVim as well?
        At the moment there seems to be some problems with 10.6 (e.g. [1]) but
        I can't look into this since I haven't got access to 10.6.

        Thanks,
        Björn

        [1] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=196

      • Jjgod Jiang
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009

          On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:50 PM, björn<bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
          > Any chance you could help out with 10.6 support for MacVim as well?
          > At the moment there seems to be some problems with 10.6 (e.g. [1]) but
          > I can't look into this since I haven't got access to 10.6.

          Sure. I will try to do that as soon as possible, but I am afraid I
          don't have much time left until this weekend.

          - Jiang