Re: Keymapping using Option, Ctrl and Cmd keys not working

  • Pablo Giménez Pizarro
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009

      björn wrote:
      I am trying to make some keymaps for MacVim snapshot 47 using the Alt
      plus another modifier like Ctrl or Cmd keys.
      For example:
      noremap <C-M-n> :tabnew<CR>
      noremap <D-M-n> :tabnew<CR>

      But both of them don´t work.
      I have already enabled the use of the Alt key as a meta key with:
      :set macmeta

      I can confirm that the first mapping does not work -- however it will
      once I merge the feat/input branch (snap 48 most likely).

      Yep bjorn you are right the second combination works, was my fault was not loaded properly in my vimrc
      There is no reason why the second mapping should not work though.  If
      I copy&paste that second mapping into snap 47 it works like a charm.
      Are you quite sure that it doesn't work?  Have you made sure that your
      .vimrc/.gvimrc/.vim are not interfering by renaming them temporarily
      and restarting?