Re: Remapping Cmd Shift F to Function 5

  • Birdie Edwards
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2009
      > cd ~/
      > mv old.vim .vim
      > mv old.vimrc .vimrc
      > mv old.gvimrc .gvimrc

      These steps did not work (only the last step is copied above).

      So I placed the MacVim application folder in the trash and downloaded
      the application again. Now it works. Somehow I had trashed the help
      for fullscreen. I don't know how.

      When I restored my .vim folder and my .vimrc file everything was still
      okay.

      I am sorry for the confusion. I probably should have re-downloaded
      the app to begin with. Thank you very much for your help. My
      understanding is tremendously increased. I would add that Vim is
      probably the perfect text processor for older people because it
      depends to no small extent on memory. Just a comment.

      Thanks again,

      Birdie