disclaimers, tofu, and editing (was: Vim 6.2 build works (was breaks) for MacOSX)

  • Sven Guckes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2003
      * David C Black <dcblack@...> [2003-06-23 10:48]:
      > I downloaded the tarball for 6.2 and was successful. I think my
      > problem was using the CVS archive. Not sure how to specify the
      > correct version. It seemed to download everything (maybe too much).

      [30+ lines fullquote including 13 lines of diclaimer deleted]

      folks - it is bad enough that some of you send to the list
      from work together with senseless disclaimers attached -
      but it is even worse sending the whole crap in fullquote as
      TOFU (text over, fullquote under) including the disclaimer.

      folks - tofu and disclaimers suck!

      i thought you guys were using an efficient editor -
      so, please, learn to use it and do some editing, ok?
      show everyone what you can do with vim to
      send proper messages to a mailing list!

      Sven

      --
      Sven Guckes guckes-edit-messages@...-berlin.de
      LEARN TO Please do not quote in full - I keep a mail log.