Re: ANSI colors?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
      2009/7/17 björn:
      > 2009/7/14 Ben Orenstein:
      >>
      >> These color codes are recognized in vim run in Terminal, but not in
      >> MacVim.  Can anyone recommend a way of getting the colorized output I
      >> love in MacVim?
      >
      > I'm glad you like MacVim though. ;-)

      On second reading I see that it is ANSI colors and not MacVim that you
      love. Ah well, maybe you're terribly frustrated with MacVim and wrote
      your post in a final desperate attempt to get something to work before
      you went back to terminal Vim forever.

      (I'll try to stop myself from spamming the list now.)