Re: MacVim and Spaces

  • David Alan Hjelle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2009
      On Jul 15, 11:26 am, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:

      > Not really.  All it does is that it opens a new window if one there is
      > no "key" window when you hit ⌘-T.  To do that it doesn't need to know
      > which Space it is on.  The same method would not work to determine
      > whether a MacVim window was on the current Space.
      >
      > Björn

      Ah, okay. I'm obviously not up to speed in my Cocoa terminology, but
      <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/WinPanel/
      Concepts/ChangingMainKeyWindow.html> helped out.

      Since it appears I'm the only one that jumped at this, I'll leave it
      be.

      Thanks for your time and for a great app!

      David Alan Hjelle