Ctags and MacVim

  • jordi collell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      I'm new to this list.

      I don't know if this is the place to ask it. How to make ctags work
      with php in a proper manner? I would like to get class methods, object
      methos, see as are... someone with experience?

      Another question, In OSX machines, keywoard layout is designed to work
      with Opt Key. Ther's some option to remap al Ctrl to Option? In my
      macbook, getting Ctrl from the keyboard is very difficult, it's not
      designed for this... And after all, Vim, uses a lot of this key...

      Thanks for all!

    • Matt Tolton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        I typically remap caps lock to control. You can do this via System
        Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse, select the Keyboard tab and click on
        "Modifier Keys..." at the bottom.