Visual Mark for Mac Vim

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      Is there any way I can get this Vim script to work:

      Visual Mark : Visual mark, similar to UltraEdit's bookmark

      I get the following error message every time I launch vim

      Error detected while processing /Users/jack/.vim/plugin/
      visualmark.vim:
      line 16:
      ***sorry*** [visualmark.vim] your vim doesn't support signs
      Press ENTER or type command to continue

      Thanks!

    • David Morel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Jack <jack.braidwood@...> wrote:

        Is there any way I can get this Vim script to work:

        Visual Mark : Visual mark, similar to UltraEdit's bookmark

        I think you try to launch the system vim on Tiger which is 6.x.

        the plugin should work in macvim, which you can download on googlecode

        DavidĀ