Re: objc syntax highlighting

  • Sukima
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
      Specifically there is a distinct difference from XCode syntax
      highlighting and VIM's Off the top of my head are things like
      @synthesize, objects found in Foundation.h and UIKit.h (Like NSString,
      NSArray, UIViewController).

      As you suggest I have no problem looking into this myself. It's just
      with the popularity of Mac OS X and iPhone development I thought
      perhaps someone has an updated version then the one shipped with
      MacVIM and so I really didn't wish to reinvent the wheel.

      There is also the possibility that there is some rogue configuration
      mishap on my end. I really haven't looked.

      Thanks for responding. I appreciate the feedback. Cheers. -Devin