Re: No Window

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2009
      2009/6/18 noddy:

      > The message I get in console is this:
      >
      > 18/06/2009  18 Jun 2009  20:23:07 com.apple.coreservicesd[64] NOTE:
      > Using non-mach-based version of client -> server communication, via
      > direct function calls.

      I think this is unrelated (it's sent from core services, not MacVim).
      Is there no trace of the message I mentioned? Have you searched
      through the console logs (the filter search in the top right corner
      comes in handy)?

      While I do appreciate that you reply to my post I really do need
      more/better information in order to figure out what the problem is.

      Also, it would be nice if you could take the time to not top post like
      I asked just a couple of hours ago.

      Thanks,

    • noddy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2009
        On Jun 18, 9:18 pm, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
        > 2009/6/18 noddy:
        >

        > > The message I get in console is this:
        >
        > > 18/06/2009  18 Jun 2009  20:23:07 com.apple.coreservicesd[64] NOTE:
        > > Using non-mach-based version of client -> server communication, via
        > > direct function calls.
        >
        > I think this is unrelated (it's sent from core services, not MacVim).
        > Is there no trace of the message I mentioned?  Have you searched
        > through the console logs (the filter search in the top right corner
        > comes in handy)?
        >
        > While I do appreciate that you reply to my post I really do need
        > more/better information in order to figure out what the problem is.
        >
        > Also, it would be nice if you could take the time to not top post like
        > I asked just a couple of hours ago.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Björn

        Sorry didn't understand the reference to top posting, think I have it
        now.

        When I open MAcVim the message that I gave before is all that appears
        in the console log. I have searched for the warning you asked us to
        look for using the filter search with no returns.