Re: Vim Turns Into GVim And Freezes

  • Sorin Ionescu
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 18, 2009
      Now, I'm getting completion, but a lot of stuff is missing from the
      completion output that I used to see when I had the bouncing icon. Do
      you compile it like a MacVim official release with everything
      necessary enabled? --vim-ruby

      Thank you

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 18, 2009
        2009/6/18 Sorin Ionescu:
        > Now, I'm getting completion, but a lot of stuff is missing from the
        > completion output that I used to see when I had the bouncing icon. Do
        > you compile it like a MacVim official release with everything
        > necessary enabled? --vim-ruby

        Well, that satisfies me at least...it seems pretty certain that the
        bouncing icon bug is fixed so you'll just have to wait for the next
        snapshot to get a complete build.

        Thanks for testing the builds,

      • Sorin Ionescu
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 18, 2009
          Thank you,

          That's okay. I'll wait if you can't build one.

          Cheers