Re: Active Development?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
      2009/6/8 RizwanK:

      > Is MacVim still under active development? I love it so and haven't
      > seen any updates, so I wasn't sure if dev was halting for a Vim 7.3,
      > or if there was a big project underway...

      Sure it is. The last couple of weeks have been hectic for me though
      and it will be a couple of weeks yet before I will get a chance to do
      any real work on MacVim. I'll still reply to posts and critical bugs
      as fast as possible though. Patches are always welcome!

    • David Morel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
        Le 8 juin 09 à 20:39, RizwanK a écrit :

        > Is MacVim still under active development? I love it so and haven't
        > seen any updates, so I wasn't sure if dev was halting for a Vim 7.3,
        > or if there was a big project underway...

        oh, come on, it's not even 2 months since the last snapshot was
        released!

        Give Bjorn a break ;)

        David
      • David Zhou
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
          Especially when compared with Textmate progress :p

          -- dz

          On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:39 PM, David Morel <dmorel69@...> wrote:

          Le 8 juin 09 à 20:39, RizwanK a écrit :

          > Is MacVim still under active development? I love it so and haven't
          > seen any updates, so I wasn't sure if dev was halting for a Vim 7.3,
          > or if there was a big project underway...

          oh, come on, it's not even 2 months since the last snapshot was
          released!

          Give Bjorn a break ;)

          David

        • Tom McNulty