patches for Mac vim

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:37 AM
      I am planning to submit the following patches to Bram. If there are any
      updated versions, please let me know ASAP. You can find my current versions at

      http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/#Developers

      * if_python.diff (needed to compile Carbon vim with Python support)

      I understand that Peter Cucka and/or Dany St-Amant has a better version of this
      patch, but I have not seen it.

      * pathsep.diff (include a trailing / when completing directory names on the
      command line)

      This is my implementation of Ben Fowler's suggestion. I moved one line in
      src/os_mac.h inside an #ifdef block.

      * cleanup.diff (eliminate some warning messages when compiling)

      This is from Ben Fowler.

      --Benji Fisher