Re: Arpeggio plugin

  • David Alan Hjelle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2009
      I managed to answer my own question. Apparently, my modifications to
      my .vimrc to set up some mappings weren't getting picked up, as
      everything works as expected if I type

      :Arpeggioimap jk <Esc>

      Now my only disappointment is that this requires simultaneous key
      presses. I was hoping to get more of a modifier key behavior, where I
      could (for instance) press j and then press k while j was held down.
      If no second key was pressed, it would have the usual behavior for a j
      key.

      Guess I'll keep digging. Sorry for the list-spam!

      David