Re: Add reStructedText (rst) as supported extension

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6 9:12 PM
      Hi Travis,

      On 06.05.2009, at 18:24, Travis Jeffery wrote:

      > Attached is a patch to tell OS X that MacVim edits rst files.

      thanks for the patch. I think "rst" is not common enough to warrant
      its own doc icon, though. Do you think using the generic doc icon for
      rst files would be ok too (just change "SMALL" to "LINK" in the python
      file)? It's only a difference of about 32 kB, but summed over the 50+
      formats that vim supports this adds up to over 1MB. Only really common
      formats should have their own doc icons.

      Nico

    • Travis Jeffery
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 11:53 PM
        Yeah, I agree. Here's the updated patch:

        Message 3 of 6 , May 11 9:31 AM
          2009/5/7 Travis Jeffery:
          > Yeah, I agree. Here's the updated patch:

          Thanks for the patch Travis. I have pushed it to the public repo now.

          Björn

          (P.S. Next time, please use git-format-patch when submitting a patch. Thanks!)

        • Travis Jeffery
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11 9:51 AM
            Woh, never even knew about git format-patch. Very nice, I'll use that
            next for sure. Thanks.

            Travis Jeffery
            travisjeffery@...